Tulip ColorShot Instant Fabric Color Interior Upholstery Spray 8 oz - Ocean
Tulip ColorShot Indoor Upholstery Spray takes your home décor fabrics from faded to fabulous with a gorgeous color palette that complements any season and style. This easy-to-use aerosol fabric spray paint will bring your furnishings back to life with rich pigments that look stunning on both natural and synthetic fabrics. Achieve beautiful, even coverage in one easy step for color that dries fast and soft to the touch without covering the weave of the upholstery or rubbing off on clothing, making it perfect for using on furniture and throw pillows. Give your home a fresh new look that will last with ColorShot Indoor Upholstery Spray.
About this item
- Works on natural (absorbent) and synthetic (non-absorbent) fabrics
- Applies evenly with no drips or splatters
- Richly pigmented color that won’t rub off on clothing
- Dries quickly and soft to the touch
- Allows the weave of the fabric to show for a more natural appearance. Ergonomic spray pump reduces hand fatigue and increases spray control. Coverage area for one can is 1 square yard (when using 2 light coats)
1. Start with clean, dry fabric (do not use fabric softener). Place wax paper or shirt form between layers of fabric to prevent color from bleeding through.
1. Shake can well for at least 1 minute. Test first on scrap fabric or a paper towel to get a feel for nozzle. Rotate front piece of nozzle to adjust spray pattern. Hold can 6-8" from fabric and spray with smooth, even strokes. Shake often during use.
2. Apply one light coat at a time, waiting 5 minutes between coats. Add additional coats for desired coverage and intensity.
3. Let dry 30 minutes. Fabric can be washed inside out with mild detergent on gentle cycle after 24 hours. Tumble dry low.
4. Turn can upside down after use and spray 5 seconds to prevent clogging.
Tips & Techniques:
ColorShot is formulated to work on most fabrics. Test on a similar fabric swatch before beginning project.
The front piece of nozzle can be rotated to adjust spray pattern.
When using with stencils, always apply a temporary spray adhesive (such as Aleene’s Repositionable Tacky Spray or Tulip Stencil Spray Adhesive) to the back of the stencil, then press firmly onto fabric. This helps to prevent color from permeating underneath stencil openings.
For best results, spray color onto fabric in multiple light coats rather than one or two heavy coats.
Use masking tape and heavy paper or plastic such as freezer paper or large trash bags to cover areas of fabric around stencil to protect from potential overspray.
Create your own stencils and shapes with freezer paper, contact paper and masking tape.
Product Dimensions: 2.75 x 3.88 x 10 Inches
Item Weight: 13.6 Ounces
Volume: 8 Ounces
Uses for Product: Interior
Ships from the United States
All our products are high in quality and designed to solve day to day problems. We take pride in our products that makes life a little better.
We make it easy and simple to shop!
All our cool products over $100 are ship free anywhere in the US! We thrive to provide our customers best possible shop experience. Once you order we process your order and send you a tracking information within 24 hours! We are the keeper of the Trust, Satisfaction and Transperancy. Got a question? Email us email@example.com