Nitrile Powder Free Gloves (Violet, Medium) Box of 100
Adenna Precision Violet Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves are unique in a sense that they are ultra soft and super stretchy resulted from a low modulus formulation that reduces hand fatigue for maximum comfort. The Precision glove was evaluated by the independent consultants engaged by the Dental Advisor (TDA), and after thousands of uses in their daily practices, the Precision glove received a 91% clinical rating, + + + +½ (Excellent) out of the best 5 +’s scale.
About this item
- They are 100% synthetic and latex free eliminates potential allergic reactions to latex protein.
- Average finger thickness is 4 mil
- The textured surface provides strong grip in both dry and wet applications.
- Precision Nitrile Gloves are made thinner for maximum dexterity, yet, it is very strong to provide superior puncture and tear resistance, and an overall excellent barrier protection.
- Maximum dexterity, ultra soft and super stretchy
- The Dental Advisor independent consultants awarded 4 1/2 +'s rating out of 5 after thousands of uses
- Superior puncture and tear resistance with textured fingertip for strong grip
- Light weight, very flexible and 100% rubber latex free eliminating potential latex allergic reactions